I've been doing these sessions for years. Initially, I think most people schedule for husbands or boyfriends, or partners. But there is something transformative that always happens along the way, that goes beyond hair or makeup or pretty pictures.
If you've never done a shoot like this, here's what you can expect:
1. You will feel selfish for considering it. And probably more selfish after you book.
2. As the date gets closer, you will want to cancel, because you will suddenly see every little roll and dimple on your body, as if they are the extent of you.
3. But you are in good hands, so you show up anyway.
4. On the day of your session, you will feel a little nervous, then beautiful and then relaxed. More importantly, you will remember (or perhaps meet for the first time) the side of you that is feminine and sensual and free... the side of you that belongs to you.
5. You will feel empowered in a new way, and proud of yourself for remembering that you are worth making time and space for. Plus, you will have some hottie pics to show off! Treat yourself to this amazing experience!
Sounds fun, right? It is, girl! Do you have questions? I bet. Here are some answers.
What's included: Everything! Your session session (2 outfit changes), 20-40 images delivered digitally within 2 weeks. Allow approximately one hour for everything.
What if I don't want to do sexy pictures?
You don't have to! We have lots of realtors, professionals, or people who just want a great facebook head shot. The experience is still the same!
What if I'm in another city or state?
We will come to you, but the minimum is 5. If you are hosting, your session is still FREE!
What if something comes up and I need/want to cancel?
We put a lot of work into planning these, so there are no refunds. You can however transfer it to someone else, and / or apply your payment to another session (even a family shoot). We also 100% guarantee your happiness. So if you don't love your photos, you'll receive a full refund.
Recommendations for the best experience:
Bring a friend or two. Regardless of environment, it's always a little nervy to have a camera pointing at you. Friends will help you make a little party out of it - make it fun.
Sexy can be less clothing, but it's not necessary either. Here are some wardrobe ideas:
- Men's shirt (white photographs best), and not too baggy.
- White sheet (we will have one!)
- Bra / Panties set or corset
- Tank or camisole with panties
- Vintage night gown
- Whatever you are comfortable in!
Still have more questions and/or want to schedule? Send me a note!
Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!